Friday 5 January 2018

The Pickle Slicer Experience

A guy, who worked in a pickle factory where he had been employed for a number of years, came home one day to confess to his wife that he had a terrible compulsion; the urge to stick his penis into the pickle slicer. When his wife suggested that he should see a sex therapist to talk about it, he said he'd be too embarrassed. And however vowed to overcome the compulsion on his own.

But one day, a few weeks later when the guy came home absolutely ashen, his wife could see at once that something was seriously wrong. So she asked, "What's wrong?" And he said, "Do you remember that I told you how I had this tremendous urge to put my penis into the pickle slicer?" His wife exclaimed, "Oh, you didn't!" The guy said, "Yes, I did."  And when his wife asked, "So, what happened?" He replied, "I got fired." His wife Said, "No, I mean what happened with the pickle slicer?" And he said calmly, "Oh, she got fired too."

http://eviparker.blogspot.com.ng/

No comments:

Post a Comment