Monday 15 January 2018

My Experience With Sex_Part Three

And when my wife and I separated and we went to court to fight for custody of the dog, I pleaded, “Your lordship, I had sex before we were married. “The judge said, “Me too!” I told the judge that after I was married, sex left me. The judge said, “Me too!” I explained that I had sex on TV, and he called me a show off. And when I told the judge it was a contest, he asked if I sold tickets.

Then I tried to explain about the time when my wife and I were on our honeymoon, and we took the dog along, and while checking into the hotel, I told the clerk that I wanted a room for my wife and I, and a special room for Sex. The clerk told me every room in that hotel was for sex. And I said, “You don’t understand! Sex keeps me awake at night.” The clerk said, “Me too!” Now I give up! The next dog I own will be called Rover, Tiger or Lion!!

http://eviparker.blogspot.com.ng/

No comments:

Post a Comment