Friday 10 February 2017

The Young Programmer’s Satisfaction

When a young Programmer and his Project Manager boarded a train headed through the mountains on their way to a remote project site, the only seats they could find were two seats right across the aisle from a young woman and her grandmother. After a while, it was obvious that the young woman and the young programmer were interested in each other, because they were giving each other the looks. Soon when the train passed into a tunnel and it was pitch black, there was a sound of a kiss followed by the sound of a slap.

And when the train emerged from the tunnel, the four just sat there without saying a word. The grandmother was thinking to herself, "It was very brash for that young man to kiss my granddaughter, but I'm glad she slapped him." The Project manager was thinking, "I didn't know the young tech was brave enough to kiss the girl, but I sure wish she hadn't missed him when she slapped me!" The young woman was thinking, "I'm glad the guy kissed me, but I wish my grandmother had not slapped him!"
And the young programmer sat there with a satisfied smile on his face and thought to himself, "Life is good! How often does a guy have the chance to kiss a beautiful girl and slap his Project manager all at the same time?"

No comments:

Post a Comment