Friday 17 February 2017

Raising Cocks

When a woman walked into her accountant’s office and told him that she needed to file her taxes, the accountant said, “Before we begin, I’ll need to ask you a few questions.” So he got her name, address, social security number, etc. and then asked, “What is your occupation?” And the woman replied, “I’m a whore.” And the accountant balked and said, “No, no, no. That will never work. That is much too crass. Let’s try to rephrase that.”

Then the woman said, “Okay, I’m a prostitute.” When the accountant again said, “No that is still too crude. Try again.” They both thought for a minute then the woman said, “I’m a chicken farmer.” But when the accountant asked, “What does chicken farming have to do with being a whore or a prostitute?” The woman responded, “Well, I raised over 5,000 cocks last year.”

No comments:

Post a Comment