Monday 6 February 2017

Her Great Talent

When a tough looking group of hairy bikers were riding, they saw a girl about to jump off a bridge, so they stopped. The leader, a big burly man, got off his bike and asked, "What are you doing?" And the girl replied, “I'm going to commit suicide." While he didn’t want to appear insensitive, he also didn’t want to miss an opportunity, so he asked, "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

She then gave him a kiss. And it was a long, deep, lingering kiss. After she's finished, the tough, hairy biker said, "Wow! That was the best kiss I’ve ever had! That's a real talent you’re wasting. You could be famous. Why are you committing suicide?" And the girl responded, "My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl.”

No comments:

Post a Comment