Thursday 17 March 2016

Quick Thinking

When a girl spotted a handsome man at a bus stop, she went to him and without hesitation said "Hi, you look cute. And I like you." The man, seemingly shocked, simply placed a hand on her shoulder and said, "My dear, this love and infatuation are all nothing. You are too young to be behaving like this. Please go home and study hard so that you can have a successful life."

He then placed a piece of paper in her hand and said, "I have written some words of wisdom and bible verses for you. Read them before you go to sleep." And he bade her farewell. Remorsefully, the girl went back to her hostel, but before she slept she opened the paper and it read, "Are you blind? My wife was standing behind me. Anyway, this is my number. Call me anytime. By the way, I like you too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment