Sunday 26 April 2015

Why Did They Fear Their Women?

Once upon a time when God recalled everybody on earth, he said to them, "I want you men, to form two lines, in front of me. One line, for those of you, that dominated your women on earth. And the other line, for those of you that were dominated, by your women. And I want all you women, to go with St. Peter." With that said and done, God noticed that the line of the men that were dominated by their women was over 100 miles long, and in the line of men that dominated their women, there was only one man.

Angrily, God said to the men in the long line, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my own image and likeness, but you allowed yourselves to be whipped by your women. Look at the only one of my sons that stood up and have made me proud. Learn from him.” God then turned to the man and said, “Now my son, tell them; how did you manage to be the only one in this line?" And the man replied, "My Lord, I don't know; my wife told me to stand here."

No comments:

Post a Comment