Saturday 4 April 2015

Jesus Searching For His Father

When Jesus died and went up to Heaven, the first thing he did was search for his father, who he has never met before. Being curious as to what he looks like, and wondering whether or not he looked like his mother or father, he searched high and low but couldn’t find him. He asked St. Peter, "Where is my father?" But St. Peter said he didn't know. He asked the archangel Gabriel, "Where is my father?" But Gabriel didn't know either. He asked John the Baptist, "Where is my father?" But John did not know. So he wandered through Heaven, impatiently searching.

One day, he suddenly saw out of the mist, an old man coming towards him. The man was very old, with white hair and stooped over a little. And Jesus yelled, "Stop! Who are you?" And the old man said, "Oh, please help me, I am an old man in search of my son." And Jesus became more curious, and said, "Old man, tell me more about your son. The old man then said, "Oh, you would know him if you saw him. He has holes in his hands where the nails used to be. You know, he was nailed to a cross. And Jesus screamed, "Father!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment