Tuesday 21 April 2015

How He Took Advantage

When John went over to his friend's house, rang the bell, and the wife opened the door, he asked, "Hi, is Thomas home?" The wife replied, "No, he went to the store." And John asked, "Well, do you mind if I wait?" The wife replied, "No, come in." After they sat down, John said, "You know Jane, you have the greatest breasts I have ever seen. I'd give you a hundred bucks if I could just see one." Jane thought about this for a second and figured what the hell, a hundred bucks. So she opened her robe and showed one breast. John promptly thanked her and threw a hundred bucks on the table.

A while longer John said, "They are so beautiful I've got to see the both of them. I'll give you another hundred bucks if I could just see the both of them together." Jane again thought what the hell, opened her robe, and gave John a nice long look. John again thanked her, threw another hundred bucks on the table, and then said he couldn’t wait any longer and left. A while later when Thomas arrived home, his wife said, "You know, your weird friend John came over." And Thomas asked, "Well, did he drop off the 200 bucks he owes me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment