Saturday 11 April 2015

Who Introduced Headache?

When God and Adam were leisurely walking around in the garden one day, God said to Adam, “Adam, I think you should start populating the Earth.” And Adam asked, “My Lord, where do I begin?” God said, “You can start by kissing Eve." Then Adam asked, “My Lord, what is a kiss?" God then explained, and Adam took Eve behind the bush and kissed her. A little while later, Adam returned with a big smile and said, "Lord! That was great! What's next?"

And God continued, "Adam, I now want you to caress Eve." And again Adam asked, “My Lord, what is caress?" And God explained. Then Adam took Eve behind the bush again and caressed her. A little while later, Adam returned with a bigger smile and said, "My Lord that was even better than a kiss. What's next?" And God said, "Here is what gets the deed done. I now want you to make love to Eve." And again Adam asked, "My Lord, what is, make love?" Patiently, God explained. Then Adam took Eve behind the bush once more. A few seconds later, Adam returned and asked, “What is a headache?”

No comments:

Post a Comment