Wednesday 13 July 2016

The Speeding Old Lady

A cop was hiding in his usual spot when he saw a car speed by at 90 mph. The cop quickly turned on his sirens and pulled over the speeding old lady. And with a tough voice, he demanded “License and registration please!” But the old lady responded, “I’m sorry, I forgot to ask him where he keeps his registration before I shot him.” The cop nervously held onto his gun and hollered, “You what!” And the lady repeated, “I shot him! I stuck him in the trunk if you want to see.”

Within 2 minutes there were 8 police cars pulled up behind her and a police talking into a megaphone, “Come out of the car with your hands up.” While one cop watched the lady, another opened the trunk, looked in and said, “Um mam, there’s no dead man in this trunk.” And the lady asked, “Well why would there be?” And another cop said, “Excuse me, this car seems to be registered in your name.” The lady then asked, “Well, why wouldn’t it be?” Then both cops responded, “Well, the cop said that you told him you killed the owner and put him in the trunk.” And with a wave of her hand, the old lady said, “Humph, I bet that old liar told you I was speeding too!”

No comments:

Post a Comment