Sunday 24 July 2016

The Law Of Reciprocity

Once upon a time, a lady went to her mother in tears and complained, “Mom, I can’t stand the sight of my husband anymore. He complains about each and everything that I do. Our home has become like hell on earth. I have to end it now. I want to kill him but I don't have the courage to do it. Can you help me? Please!” Her mother looked at her pitiably and said, “Yes my daughter, I can help you. Anything for my lovely daughter will do.”

And the mother brought out a powdery substance and continued, “Well, take this substance which you should add to his food, at half a teaspoon daily. And your husband will die slowly. But in order that no one may suspect you for his death, you will have to make peace with him as soon as you get home. You shall begin to be good and kind to him, take care of him, be as romantic as possible, be grateful, be patient, be loving and submissive to him. See him as your king and kid, and not as your mate or subject. Be less selfish, less nagging and more understanding.” The lady gratefully hugged and thanked her mother and left.

Three weeks later, the lady returned and told her mother in tears, “Mom, I no longer wish my husband, to die. He has become so romantic, loving and caring. Now I like him. He's changed and become softer than before. What can I do to stop the poison?” And the mother laughed heartily and said, “My daughter, don’t worry. What I gave to you was just pure soya beans powder. I knew the problem was with you, because you were sowing the seed of hatred and discord. So I had to work on you, that the law of reciprocity may take its course.” “AS YOU SOW, SO SHALL YOU REAP.”

No comments:

Post a Comment