Tuesday 19 July 2016

Same Situation Different Presentations

While out shopping with her friends, this lady was asked, “How was your evening, yesterday?” She smiled knowingly and replied, “Oh, my evening was amazing! My husband came home and took me out for a romantic dinner. After dinner we walked for an hour. When we came home he lit candles around the house. It was like a fairy tale!”

But when her husband was asked the same question by his friends at work, he said, “My evening was horrible. I came home, there was no dinner and they had cut the electricity because I forgot to pay the bill; so I took my wife out for dinner which was so expensive that I didn't have money left for a taxi cab. We walked home, which took an hour and when we got home I remembered there was no electricity so I had to light candles all over the house!”

No comments:

Post a Comment