Sunday 17 January 2016

Why Can’t I Seem To Get Over This?

Why can’t I seem to get over this, “When I was a child I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child and I believed like a child; when I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.”
But why have we become more ignorant and gullible?
We are now neither allowed to think nor reason.
What has the history of any tribe of the world, got to do with the rest of the world?
What has a letter written to, and meant for the Romans, got to do with the rest of the world?
Why for over Two Thousand Years, these them say stories haven’t reached my brothers and sisters, in Nigeria’s Komma Region and the Amazons?
What would have happened, if the night, the day and sexuality had travelled thus?

These and many more are begging for answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment