Thursday 4 June 2015

The Overzealous Maid

The other day when I went to visit one of my rich family friends, I had more than I could handle from their overzealous maid. As soon as I arrived, she approached and the following ensued.

The Maid: What would you like to have? Fruit juice, Yoghurt, Tea, Chocolate, Cappuccino, Frappuccino or Coffee?
Me: Tea please.
The Maid: Will that be Ceylon tea, Indian tea, Herbal tea, Jericho gold tea, Bush tea or Green tea?
Me: Ceylon tea please.
The Maid: How do you want it, Black, or White?
Me: White, please.
The Maid: With milk or fresh Cream?
Me: With milk.
The Maid: Goat milk or Cow milk?
Me: Cow milk, will be fine.
The Maid: Freeze land cow or Afrikaner cow?
Me: Hum, let me go with the freeze land cow.
The Maid: Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?
Me: Sugar.
The Maid: Bee sugar or Cane sugar?
Me: Cane sugar
The Maid: White, brown or yellow sugar?
Me: I beg, forget about the tea and just give me a glass of water.
The Maid: Mineral, Tap or Distilled water?
Me: Mineral water.
The Maid: Flavored or non-flavored?
Me: Intact, just get me an empty glass.
The Maid: Do you want a Tumbler, Wine glass, Champagne flute or Beer mug?
Me: I beg, free me. I don tire. I go swallow my spit.

No comments:

Post a Comment