Monday 12 February 2018

A Husband’s Uncanny Offer

A guy was chatting with his friend at work when he suddenly remembered his wife’s Birthday, and said, "I don't know what to get my wife for her Birthday. She has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants. So, I'm stumped." And his friend said, "I have an idea. Why don't you make up a certificate that says she can have two hours of great sex, any way she wants it. She'll probably be thrilled."

The guy got home, and did just that. The next day when his friend asked, "Well, did you take my suggestion? And how did it turn out?" The guy replied, “Oh, yes! She loved it. She jumped up, thanked me, kissed me on the mouth, and ran out the door yelling, I'll see you in two hours."

Have a blessed, healthful and love-filled week; unless of course you've made other plans.

http://eviparker.blogspot.com.ng/

No comments:

Post a Comment