Thursday 21 December 2017

Importance Of Word Mindfulness

Johnson went to the doctor and said, "Doc, I want to be castrated." The doctor looked amazed and asked, "What on earth for?" And Johnson replied, "It's something I've been thinking about for a long time and I want to have it done." And the doctor further asked, "But have you thought it through properly? It's a very serious operation and once it's done, there's no going back. It will change your life forever!" But when Johnson insisted and said, "I'm aware of that and you're not going to change my mind. Either you book me in to be castrated or I'll simply go to another doctor." The doctor said, "Well, okay. But it's against my better judgment!"

Johnson then had his operation done. And the next day he was up and walking very slowly down the hospital corridor, with legs apart and holding on to his drip-stand. Heading towards him was another patient, who was walking exactly the same way. So Johnson said, "Hi there! It looks as if you've just had the same operation as me." But when the other patient responded with, "Well, I finally decided after 37 years of life that I would like to be circumcised," Johnson stared at him in horror and screamed, "Shit! THAT'S the word!!”

http://eviparker.blogspot.com.ng/

No comments:

Post a Comment