Saturday 21 October 2017

Our Ever Confusing World

Why is it that the older we get, the more confused we seem to get? They said, "And God said, let us make man in our own image and likeness!" And they supposedly did, yes? But my question has always and will continue to be, "Which man of which nation did they make in their own image and likeness?" Since I am so sold on the belief that they are Almighty, All knowing and Benevolent Gods, I keep finding it difficult to believe that the same Gods, made the humble, intelligent and caring men of other nations, and my ignorant, arrogant, shameless and heartless men.

And every time I watch audience after audience applaud different speakers who incidentally had just talked down on them by analyzing their ills, I wonder if I have lost it. Then I ask, "Why are these Heartless and Shameless people clapping for what has just entered one ear and lost through the other ear?" May we be granted the grace to find answers to our problems!

http://eviparker.blogspot.com.ng/

No comments:

Post a Comment