Friday 13 October 2017

A Letter From Your Brain

Dear You,

 Yes, I mean you; and I'm your brain. I know you are wondering why I am bothering to write you, when we are always together. The reason is for you to share the hard copies of this good and bad news that I have for you today.

The bad news is to let you know that it's time for a major declutter of me (your brain), which you have over the years filled with countless irrelevant limiting habits and beliefs that have effectively capped my potentials to change our life and world for the better.

The good news is you can upgrade me now, and finally be able to erase all the limiting beliefs, unwanted emotional patterns and the bad disempowering habits of greed, negativity, insensitivity and gullibility that you have knowingly and unknowingly filled me with; that have held us back from earning and enjoying what we rightfully deserve.

http://eviparker.blogspot.com.ng/

No comments:

Post a Comment