Wednesday 27 September 2017

A Better World Made Easy

Isn’t making a better world easy, interesting? It sure is, and it is surely achievable using our power of thought; considering the fact that all and every creation in and including nature, are the results of thought. Yes, it is easy; and just as it is easier for you to think of raising a finger and then raising it, than making others raise theirs. Every day and everywhere you go, you hear people say, “I want a peaceful world, I want honest people, I want truthful people, I want a good, caring and loving woman, and I want a good, caring and loving man.” Beautiful requirements you have, yes? But have you thought of being a peaceful, honest, truthful, good, caring and loving person; that you may meet the requirements of your requirements?

No comments:

Post a Comment