Thursday 1 June 2017

Some Things That I Have Learned

I have learned that,
1.       Smiles can and do solve problems.
2.       Silence can and do avoid problems.
3.       Sugar and salt may be mixed together but ants reject the salt and carry away only the sugar.
4.       Selecting the right people in life can make your life better and sweeter.
5.       If you fail to achieve your dreams, change your ways not your God; because trees change their leaves and not their roots.
6.       You will never reach your destination, if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks at you.
7.       Haters will see you walking on water and say it’s because you can't swim.
8.       Even if you dance on water, your enemies will accuse you of raising dust.
9.       Never wrestle with a pig, because you’ll both get dirty; but the pig will enjoy it.
10.   And I have learned to make it my ambition to live a quiet life, mind my own business and work with my own hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment