Thursday 15 December 2016

What Some Women Do

After dinner one evening, Mrs. Atakome who was heavily pregnant with their third child said to her husband, “Honey, I wish to thank you for sleeping on the couch this while, to avoid stressing me in my present condition. And in appreciate of your understanding, please take this Four Thousand naira to our neighbour’s wife, and she’ll allow you to sleep with her.”
 
With disbelief, but eager to satisfy his bottled up sexual desire, Mr. Atakome sheepishly took the money and headed to their neighbour’s wife. A few minutes later, he returned, gave the money back to his wife and said, “She said I have to pay Five Thousand naira before it will happen.” Mrs. Atakome angrily retorted, “Damn the ungrateful bitch! When she was pregnant last year, I collected only Three Thousand naira from her husband!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment