Wednesday 16 December 2015

Be Grateful And Thankful

My mates are getting married. My mates are getting good jobs. My mates are succeeding. My mates are living overseas. My mates are buying cars. My mates are building houses. My mates are this, my mates are that.

It's a pity you literally forgot about some of your mates that are in the mortuary, some of your mates in psychiatric homes, some of your mates roaming streets, some of your mates that are jobless, hungry, blind and or deaf. Some of your mates are there in jail without committing any crime. Some slept yesterday and didn't wake up today? You ate last night, but some didn't or couldn't.

Do you know that in less than 18 days, you would be saying, “Good Bye, to 2015?” You might not be where you wish to be, but you have obviously transcended from where you were yesterday. “Be grateful, thankful and appreciate what you have got.”

No comments:

Post a Comment