Saturday 21 April 2018

Why He Demanded For A DNA

After the safe delivery of their baby, the husband said to the doctor, “Doc, I want a DNA immediately which result must be ready before my wife is discharged.” As the wife and doctor were puzzling over his demand, he continued, “Look, sometime ago, a baby was born and minutes after, he began to speak and said, ‘I am going to live for only four days, my mother will die in five days and my father will die in ten days.’ Four days later when the boy really died and the mother died the next day, the father thinking he would be next, was beside himself. He sold all his belongings and spent the whole money. But on the tenth day, their gateman died.”

Understandably, the doctor calmly asked, “So what is the urgency in your demand for an immediate DNA?” And the husband replied, “So I know which home to take my wife!”

http://eviparker.blogspot.com.ng/

No comments:

Post a Comment