Wednesday 18 January 2017

His Last Bill

When Solomon walked into a bar and aggressively shouted his order to the bar man, "Please give me Three Thousand Naira Isiewu with one Big Stout, and give everyone the same, because when I eat and drink, I want everyone to eat and drink," all the patrons were delighted. The bar man processed his request and gave him his meal and drink, and everyone else theirs.
 
When they had finished enjoying their meals and drinks, Solomon shouted another order, "Give me a bottle of brandy, and give everybody else same, because when I drink I want everybody to drink." Once more, everyone was happy and singing, "He is the man." And when Solomon finished his drink, he shouted again, "Give me my bill and give everyone else their own bills, because when I pay for my meals and drinks, I want everyone else to pay for theirs." His burial comes up next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment