Thursday 14 April 2016

Nigeria Shall Become A Great Nation

I had a dream, that one day Nigeria shall become a great Nation, with honest, humble and caring leaders: and that will be after we have launched our, “Truth Syrup.” In my dream, I was transported back to my roots, where I was privileged to attend a National Convention of Herbalists. And the theme was, “Developing A Truth Syrup, To Save Nigeria.” As speaker after speaker proffered various methodologies, I couldn’t believe I still had the ability to listen with so much rapt attention.

In a nutshell, they unanimously opined that, since they already know and have the formulae to Herb ally induce Hallucination and Ecstasy, they can produce a Truth Syrup just as easily. The Truth Syrup shall be administered to all Law makers, Administrators, Law Enforcement Officials, and all the self-acclaimed religious leaders. The overwhelming effects of the Truth Syrup shall induce Truthfulness and Honesty, and they shall voluntarily refund all looted funds and properties, Nationwide and Worldwide.

Then they concluded, “Nigeria shall cease to have, Lawless, Arrogant, Greedy, Clueless and Heartless Lawmakers, Administrators, Law Enforcement Officials and Religious Leaders. And Nigeria shall be free.” They then chorused a new National Anthem, which I am still trying to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment