Tuesday 15 September 2015

My Brother Named My Twins

When a pregnant woman was involved in a car accident, she fell into a deep coma. After being asleep for nearly six months, she woke up and observed that she was no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asked the doctor about her baby. And the doctor replied, "Ma'am, you had twins! A boy, and a girl. The babies are fine. Your brother came in and named them."

The woman thought to herself, "Oh no, not my brother. He's an idiot!" Expecting the worst, she asked the doctor, "Well, what's the girl's name?" The doctor said, "Denise." The new mother thought, "Wow, that's not a bad name! Guess I was wrong about my brother. I like Denise!" Then she asked the doctor, "What's the boy's name?" And the doctor replied, “DeNephew.”

No comments:

Post a Comment